Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cussing on blogs

Leslie and I don't cuss much. In general, we're civilized folk. We like fancy food, good music, and are polite and well-spoken. But when it comes to blogs, son of a bitch, cussing just feels so right. Apparently, according to Ethan, I only cuss when it's in blog form or when Jason doesn't clear the puck up the boards. I think I've calmed down about hockey since our first season but Heroes still needs to know what's up. And really, what better forum is there fo cussing? For the record though, I'm not going to try to string together some obscenities now just for the sake of it. Just head over to Watching and Judging and read pretty much anything.

1 comment:

  1. California v. Cohen clearly holds that the expression of an opinion must be permitted even if the language used in the expression is offensive to the delicate sensibilities of the masses.

    So SONOFABITCH and also Fuck the Draft.

    ReplyDelete