Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crunchy Peanut Butter

Why even eat peanut butter if you want to obliterate any resemblance to the peanut? And also, who doesn't love crunching? Crunchy sandwiches are underrated.

6 comments:

  1. Why be there, Creamy Peanut Butter, why be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disagree. If I wanted crunch I would just eat peanuts.

    Am I suppost to voice my opinion? Now I feel like those asshats that bash your baby names.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opinions welcome. We're a united front on the issues we post on this blog. We're the rock of Gibraltar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. best possible scenario would be if they came up with crunchy jam, too. -lars (via megan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would of course have to consult with Leslie, but I'm pretty sure that we're going to have a no crunchy jam policy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree, we are anti-crunchy jam. Thanks for playing. Though we do support jam that retains pieces of the fruit from which the jam was derived. That's just good sense.

    ReplyDelete