Especially friends who are enrolling in culinary school and need subjects on whom to practice new and exciting cooking techniques. We support the shit out of those friends.
Hi! I love this and am so sad this blog is phased out now just as i have decided to join in on the commenting party. Dinner this week to keep the support coming? Finished my second class yesterday :) On to pastries and desserts! Plus I have to say the Avacado and Dog post had me laughing out loud and I too love Hobbes and think he is talented :) Love both of you also!
Hi Katie!
ReplyDeleteWe <3 Katie!
ReplyDeleteHi! I love this and am so sad this blog is phased out now just as i have decided to join in on the commenting party. Dinner this week to keep the support coming? Finished my second class yesterday :) On to pastries and desserts! Plus I have to say the Avacado and Dog post had me laughing out loud and I too love Hobbes and think he is talented :) Love both of you also!
ReplyDelete